My name is Chelsea, and I’m a facial mist addict. I’ve tried dozens on the market but I’ve just discovered this new one by Royal Canadian Laboratories. Formulated for sensitive skin, this natural facial mist is the perfect refresher. This product also contains Selenium, an antioxidant naturally found in soil, plants, and in water, which has anti-aging properties. Apparently, the atomizer on this mist delivers a ultra fine, gentle mist of millions of small droplets. There are so many ways to use this product too, so it’s perfect for everyone. Here are some of my favorite ways to use facial mist:
- While applying makeup: help settle any excess powder on your face
- As a makeup refresher: give your afternoon or evening makeup a pick-me-up, without disrupting any colored cosmetics or pigments
- In your spa skin care routine: layer this mist in-between skin care steps for extra pampering
- At the gym: spritz yourself before, during, & after a workout for a boost of hydration
- At the beach: chill off or soothe your sunburn
- While traveling: it’s an air travel & road trip essential that easily fits in your handbag
- When sick in bed: for when you are feeling ill and can’t be bothered to get up
So go ahead, spritz away!
Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
by Royal Canadian Laboratories
OMG buy me THIS.